- Automation, AI & Non-Creative jobs.
- The sixty-two of the wealthiest human beings in this world own more than three and a half billion people.
- Almost half the world — over three billion people — live on less than $2.50 a day, nearly 1.6 billion people still have no access to electricity, almost 2 billion have no access to banking services. Only about 35% of the world’s population is connected to the Internet.
- Now, after 200 years of industrial activity, scientists report that climate change is ravaging the planet, taking us into the sixth mass extinction of life on Earth.
- 1.5 C degrees of warming would cause $54 trillion in damage
- 50 million people will suffer increased coastal flooding by 2040
- Consociation in Latin was usually translated in medieval usages as union or connection. This etymological legacy survives in the notion of consociation as a society of societies, or union of societies.
- For the responsibility for future generations, we are building a Platform on which to develop and utilize common resources, coordinated in real-time, which will result in the effective mobilization of skills and offer real-world solutions.
- Associate, member partners of the organization will offer bottom-up improvement of the assets for a Stakehold in the organization enabling them to further access the Networks services. Our goal is to collectively research and develop specialized knowledge and know-how (Intellectual Property) providing legal and financial certainty generated by a Sustainable Ecosystem, solving climate change and extreme poverty.
- Through the process of problem-solving and innovation, networks, the openness of systems, we will fundamentally change the industry’s business model, legal terrain, and cultural practices preparing us for the 4.0 industrial revolution.
- The platform will drive the orchestration and collaboration of people, devices with complete transparency to disrupt Banking, Equity, Energy, and many other commercial markets.
- The Stakeholder model provides an eclectic self-sustaining autonomous association of persons united voluntarily to meet their common economic, social, and cultural needs and aspirations through a jointly-owned and democratically-controlled enterprise; expressing their foundational values of democracy, equality, self-help, self-responsibility, and solidarity.
- The Stakeholder Token offers a variety of benefits both social and cultural; in addition to the financial returns received; based upon the associate member’s reward to their stake; it helps to create a world with more market choices, enhanced security for small economic players, and a heightened sense of common purpose.
- The Stakeholder token offers an opportunity to invest in Technologies that support a sophisticated Civilization benefiting the members and the community over a longer period of time without having to worry about earning immediate returns for investors, bearing in mind not only to serve current members but to help future members solve problems of their own generation.
- Stakeholders can raise capital using our Systems Governance Platform and issue their own Utility tokens creating a market for Goods, Services, and Securities.
- Associate members can use the Network’s infrastructure to their benefit such as in payments applications.
- Resource Technologies.
- Communication Technologies.
- Transportation Technologies.
- Housing & Hospitality Technologies.
- Longevity Technologies.
- Intelligence Technologies.
- Consociation: Power Sharing Arrangements on Blockchain.
- Collective Peace Partnerships: between all network participants!
If the world decreased in violence by 10%, it would generate £1.43tn, says the IEP. This amount is equivalent to:
- Six times the total value of Greece’s bailout
- Ten times the total official development assistance from rich to poor countries
- Three times the total earnings of the 1.1 billion people living in extreme poverty under $1.25 a day
- The IEP said the total costs of conflict amounted to 13.4% of world GDP.
•Securities: 7.5 billion Stakeholders (Consocio Fund)
- Universal Basic Resource Unit (kcal per capita per day)
- Universal Basic Communications Unit (kbit/s per capita per day)
- Universal Basic Transportation Unit (cost per km per capita per day)
- Universal Basic Housing & Hospitality Unit (cost per square meter per capita per day)
•Payments App: p2p transfer of value in a secure and low-cost manner.
- Universal and Basic Services based on Systems Philanthropy would dramatically reduce crime. Suicides would also decrease as most of them are the result of depression, which is mostly caused by anxiety about survival.
- 4.0 Sharing Economy.
- By 2030+ We will offer Basic Services towards becoming a Type 1 Universal Civilisation of Abundance.
- In 1–2 years Free DNA test.
- By 2030+ Free DNA Therapy.
- Restorative & Regenerative Treatments.
- Custom tailor medical treatment to each individual based on his/her unique genetics and biochemistry.
- AI Doctor.
Note this document was drafted on 2018*
By Michalis Papaiakovou