Artificial Intelligence (AI) is nothing but the simulations of human intelligence in programmed machines that act like humans and performed actions. These strategies applied to any kind of machine that exhibits traits associated with a human mind such as learning and problem-solving. The precise goals of artificial intelligence include learning, reasoning, and perception.
Nowadays, all domains of the industry using AI to automate certain jobs through the use of intelligent machinery boost productivity and efficiency. Artificial Intelligence (AI) techniques are widely used to solve a variety of problems and to optimize the production and operation processes in the fields of agriculture, food and bio-system engineering.
Applications of Artificial Intelligence
- Healthcare industry
- Financial industry
- The applications for artificial intelligence are endless.
Agriculture and farming are some of the oldest and most important professions in the world. It plays an important role in the economic sector. Worldwide, agriculture is a $5 trillion industry.
15.3 Primary Research
How AI is used in agriculture?
The first step, By using machine learning algorithms[used in crop management processes, following with farming conditions management and livestock management] in connection with images captured by satellites and drones, AI-enabled technologies-
- Predict weather conditions
- Analyze crop sustainability and evaluate farms for the presence of diseases or pests
- Poor plant nutrition on farms with data like temperature, precipitation.
Advantage of AI Using In Agriculture
- To help farmers to realize the data insights such as temperature, precipitation, wind speed and solar radiation.
- More efficient ways to produce, harvest and sell essential crops.
- Checking defective crops and improving the potential for healthy crop production.
- Improve crop management practices
- To solve the challenges farmers face such as climate variation, an infestation of pests and weeds that reduces yields.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in the Agriculture market research report will be sympathetic for:
– New Investors
– Propose investors and private equity companies
– Cautious business organizers and analysts
– Intelligent network security Suppliers, Manufacturers and Distributors
– Government and research organizations
– Speculation / Business Research League
– End-use industries
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Agriculture Market Segments Evaluated in the Report:
Competitive Spectrum- Top Companies Participating in the Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Agriculture Market are:
The Climate Corporation
Harvest Croo Robotics
Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Agriculture Product Overview:
Classified Applications of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Agriculture :
Key regions divided during this report:
- The Middle East and Africa Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Agriculture Market (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Nigeria, South Africa)
- North America Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Agriculture Market (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- Asia Pacific Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Agriculture Market (China, Japan, Korea, India, Southeast Asia)
- South America Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Agriculture Market (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Europe Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Agriculture Market (Germany, UK, France, Russia, Italy)