In the previous blog posts, we have learned about what is machine learning, how it is beneficial to human beings, and how to work with the CSV File which we called a Dataset. (Here down below I specify link)(Fresher can start journey with me)
ML Blog Post 4:-Machine Learning: Handle missing data
ML Blog Post 3:- Machine Learning: Matrix of features and dependent variable
ML Blog Post 2:- Getting started as Data Scientist
ML Blog Post 1:- Machine learning and the fortune of the earth!!!
So, whatever basic things we required to know we have already got them. Now let’s understand the Dataset in depth. Here I try to explain to you in very simple language because maybe you are totally fresher or have some experience. This Machine learning blog post series I have targeted for fresher as well as exp. So, to understand as a fresher point of view, I can say Dataset is nothing but works as” training data”. The algorithm will use training data and make decisions by itself. To create a well-managed ML code, There are many things to keep in mind.
- What kind of result you want before creating an algorithm.
- Create an algorithm that can make its own decisions.
- Using Dataset and algorithm at the end we receive MODEL, which works as a backbone of ML. (Next, the question arises in your mind instead of Dataset can we use other things? Well it is a long topic so I will cover it later.)
- All the test cases apply to the MODEL, like Whether it works as per the existing requirement or not.
- For more Click Here: –Machine Learning: MODEL works as Backbone !!!