You found me on Medium! I use their great search engine optimization to gather followers across a few modalities.
- Robot learning research at UC Berkeley (PhD expected fall 2021).
- Write high-signal content on the internet on AI, robotics, and my interests (See below).
- Nerd out on training, longevity, and what it means to be alive.
- High signal writing: my Substack on AI, robotics, and automation https://democraticrobots.substack.com/
- Twitter for the knowledge graph @natolambert.
- Medium is where some of my ideas from the first two end up. It works, but the material will be slightly delayed.
- Crisp python plots based on visualization theory — an introduction to making your plots tell a fuller story.
- How top CS students problem solve — reflections on how the best students I have taught AI to think.
- Three introductions to reinforcement learning (RL) — 3 skills to master, how to start learning (code & math), and gists of deep RL algorithms.
- A series on the fundamentals of reinforcement learning (1, 2, 3, 4).
My messages are always open on twitter, or comment below!