Have you ever felt the data stored using cloud storage is safe, this year alone 36 billion records had been breached, well now let’s make safe it using my startup Seguro.
Seguro is a cloud computing company that stores your data using cloud storage, but here’s the difference customer’s data is secured by using Artificial Intelligence.AI enables the ability to capture customer’s data, making it easier to track and personalize customer’s relationships.
The demand for cloud computing is increasing at a rate of 19.4% compound annual growth rate (CAGR).
In 2019 the market value for cloud computing is more than 141 Billion Dollars.
Nowadays, Cloud storage is used by everyone from anywhere since it is remotely accessible.
Students use it to store their projects, activities, and even for gaming.
Cloud computing with AI can also be used for storing classified military information.
· As companies are transitioning into cloud services, cloud engineers knowledge of all aspects of migration to cloud infrastructure.
· Technical Skills: Knowledge of HTML and computing fundamentals
· Business Concepts: Cloud engineers should be aware of terminologies such as ROI, marketing strategies land business plans.
· Data Analysis: How to handle immense data and optimally use ERP systems.
· Data Security: Cloud computing also focuses on the security of data, thus employers prefer applicants who have a working knowledge of network security.
· Project Management: Knowledge of risk management, service agreements, and integration with other processes is essential.
· Database Skills: Invest in learning a database querying language and database platform. Learning languages like MySQL and Hadoop can be helpful.
· Programming Skills: Proficiency in programming languages like Php, Java, .NET are essential. Traditional programming languages such as Python and Ruby are also in demand.
· Linux: Linux is an open-source operating system and can be used to build technologies without going through the hassles of permissions. Linux powers many apps and web pages used today. Cloud engineers who can architect, administer, and maintain Linux-based servers are increasing.
· Networking Skills: Network integration with cloud services is essential. Cloud networking fundamentals are a must in cloud computing. Knowledge of virtual networks and focus on making the process easier for end-users is necessary.
· Cloud Service Providers: To thrive in the cloud domain, an understanding of the offering of cloud service providers is essential. Familiarize with cloud services such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, OpenStack, and GCP.
· Web Services & APIs: Cloud architects work on the foundation of APIs and web services. Open web services such as XML, SOAP, UDDI, and WSDL are used to tag, transfer, and describe data. APIs complete and deploy the integration on the respective platforms.
· Information Security: Organizations are placing more emphasis on protecting data and applications. Tracking the current security state and adopting preventive measures are important in cloud computing. Learning cybersecurity and earning a credential will give you an edge.
Cloud computing is a versatile domain, and gaining an in-depth understanding of the skills mentioned above will help you become a successful cloud engineer.
· AI: Artificial intelligence requires coursework and experience in a variety of math and science-related topics like Math: statistics, probability, predictions, calculus, algebra, Bayesian algorithms, and logic. Science: physics, mechanics, cognitive learning theory, language processing.
It depends whether we rent a server or build our own server, if we rent a server it ranges from $50 — $300, or if built our own server it goes up to $10,000.
· General purpose for all websites, small to medium, and other everyday applications.
· For the entire back office, it ranges from $12,000 — $15,000 per month depending upon storage and ram.
1. Increase your network and partnerships
While running an online business, it’s important to understand that our customers and potential customers already have relationships with other businesses.
Every time we partner with other businesses that offer complementary products or services, we are putting ourselves in a position to reach a new audience and potentially increase our customer base.
2. Offer a newsletter
When trying to improve our overall customer reach, it is important to increase the efficiency of individual marketing channels to determine which efforts will give us a higher ROI (Return of Investment).
Compared to all other marketing channels, email marketing delivers the highest ROI.
3. Use social media
On social media, an increase in customer reach can be measured by our increase in content views and the number of fans we have on each platform.
So more views more the customers.
4. Incorporate visual marketing into your marketing strategy
Visual marketing is the use of visuals such as images, videos, and infographics in our marketing efforts.
A study by Skyword revealed that article views increased by 94% when the articles contained relevant images or infographics when compared to other similar articles.
Milestone and Timeline:
The first step always starts with planning, next would be developing our product and testing it among some small scale companies, and depending on the response and remarks we would modify our product to make user friendly and bug-free.
So it could take around 2–3 years before launching our product.