The global trade surveillance market size is expected to reach USD 2.9 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 19.7% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing need for monitoring trade activities in financial institutions, consulting firms, and government regulatory offices is considered to be the primary factor for the market growth. The market growth is ascribed to rising pressure on financial markets to adhere to the regulations and compliances.
At the government level, regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) provide trade surveillance system to help maintain securities laws and protect investors against fraud. Furthermore, the benefits such as improved workflow management and internal control are also anticipated to increase the demand for trade surveillance in these regulatory agencies over the forecast period.
Furthermore, the market is also driven by increasing number of insurance businesses and rising demand for advanced banking solutions, especially in Asia Pacific, which currently accounts for the second-fastest growth. Furthermore, Asia Pacific has a substantial impact on the market misconduct and cross-border trading, which in turn is boosting the trade surveillance market growth in this region.
Click the link below:
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The market is anticipated to witness substantial growth during the forecast period owing to rising adoption among various end users including government regulators, market operators, and IT services providers
- The solutions segment accounted for the highest market share in 2019 owing to the associated benefits such as optimization of surveillance data, enhancement of compliance management, and streamlining of case management
- The on-premises deployment segment accounted for the largest share due to various benefits such as easy integration with the existing IT infrastructure of the enterprise and high level of data security
- Europe is anticipated to register a significant growth and dominate the market in the forecast period owing to extensive adoption of cloud-based trade surveillance systems by various enterprises and trading regulations imposed by the government
- Key players in the trade surveillance market include NICE Systems; Crisil Limited; Aquis Technologies; Scila; OneMarketData, LLC; IPC System, Inc.; B-Next; ACA Compliance Group; Red Deer (Jersey) Ltd.; Nasdaq, Inc.; and SIA S.P.A.