Freedom Mobile has officially gone live with its Boxing Week sales with discounts on data plans and phones.
Customers can save up to $10 per month for 12 months on select plans. The carrier is currently offering the following plans: $45/20GB per month, $40/12GB per month and $35/6GB per month. These offers are only available in-store.
Here are some of the other deals you can get:
- Save $960 when you get the Samsung Galaxy S20 5G for Absolute Zero with 20GB of data for $60 per month on a two-year term
- Get the LG Velvet 5G included with 12GB for $50 per month on a two-year term
- Get a Samsung Galaxy A21 included with 6GB of data for $40 per month on a two-year term
- Get the iPhone SE with 1GB of data for $38 per month on a two-year term
- Get the Samsung Galaxy A51 with 6GB of data for $45 per month on a two-year term
Customers can also add an extra line to their account with 1GB of data, 1,000 minutes of talk, and unlimited text for $15 per month.
The carrier is also offering 50 percent off on select Samsung accessories.
It’s worth noting that all of the deals mentioned above are only available in-store. You can find a full list of Freedom Mobile’s deals here.